Each Firestarter conversation is held over two days with opportunities to hear the stories of growing churches, attend interactive seminars on factors influencing church growth and opportunities to reflect and discuss your own church and its future growth. Numbers are always kept low to ensure lots of interaction and support from other delegates and those leading the conversation.
Each Firestarter is £25 per person which includes the two day event and lunch both days.
Please click on the event links below to book your tickets.
25TH-26TH APRIL, 2023 – HEATHERVALE – CLICK HERE
10TH-11TH MAY, 2023 – OAKHAM – CLICK HERE
22ND-23RD MAY, 2023 – EXETER – CLICK HERE
25TH-26TH SEPTEMBER, 2023 – BLABY – CLICK HERE
Who are the Firestarters Conversations For?
A Firestarters Conversation would be beneficial for:
- Staff and/or leadership teams, especially of lay people and volunteer leaders, to spend 24 hours together with the expectation of fresh energy and renewed vigour.
- Ministers coming along to be inspired, challenged and re-invigorated in what God might do with their leadership.
- Emerging leaders to gain an early experience of churches that are growing fast.
- Small churches needing a reminder that it is churches just like theirs God is using.
- Regional or trans-local leaders wanting to connect with churches in the midst of significant growth.
- Larger churches feeling stationary or stagnated and wondering why.
- Churches with good momentum and wanting to capitalise on that.